The Flåm Railway, Flåm Zipline and Bikeride
From 1199 NOK
Flåm offers activities for everyone. Sometimes it is almost difficult to choose if you only have one day available. We have therefore put together the perfect day program for those who want to experience an action-packed day in the Flåm Valley with one of the world's greatest train journeys, The Flåm Railway. Challenge yourself with Flåm Zipline and explore the spectacular scenery up close on the bike path down Rallarvegen.
The Flåm Railway
With the Flåm Railway, the world's steepest and most beautiful train journey, you rise from zero to 867 meters above sea level in one hour, through spectacular Flåm Valley. The journey that starts in Flåm and ends in Myrdal, takes you through mighty mountains, lush nature and rushing waterfalls with steep falls. From Flåmsbana you can see, among other things, Kjosfossen, Kårdalsfossen, Rjoandefossen and Brekkefossen. The train has a short stop at Kjosfossen, where you can go out and take a picture up close.
This Zipline is the longest zip line in the north at 1381 meters. Feel the pulse rise as you set off along the 305 meter high cliff at Vatnahalsen near the Bergen railway and Flåmsbana. The zip line stops in Kårdalen at "Rallarrosa Stølsysteri" in the upper part of Flåmsdalen. Welcome to a amazing experience!
You get a rental bike to cycle and experience the worlds greatest scenery.
Practical information (Flåm Zipline)
- Minimum weight 25 kg. Maximum weight 140 kg.
- No intoxication
- Health: Are you pregnant, have back-, neck-, heart-, lung issues, epilepsy or other health issues which could lead to seizures or other sickness that could lead seizures, you should consider if its safe to take the Zipline.
- In case of bad weather, the zipline can close for safety reasons.
- Bicycles and bigger luggage can be sent down with the elevator, for no additional cost.
From 1199 NOK
- The Flåm Railway to Vatnahalsen
- The North longest Zipline
- Rental bike Kårdal - Flåm (Rallarvegen)
Our package trips
The Flåm Railway, Flåm Zipline and BikerideBook from 1199 NOK
Naeroyfjord Round Trip - Start FlåmBook from 640 NOK
Royal hiking package on the UNESCO listed NærøyfjordBook from 990 nok
Breiskrednosi hike and Fjord Cruise NærøyfjordBook from 460 nok
Naeroyfjord Round Trip - Start GudvangenBook from 640 NOK